Superior Lock Rug Pad - Best Performing Rug Pad On The Market! Available In Any Size.
How We Make Our Area Rugs With Superior Durability:
The best performing felt and natural rubber rug pad on the market. Exclusive "checkered" natural rubber backing provides the highest degree of non-slip traction and long-term durability. Made in the USA.
- Grip - 100% natural rubber instead of plastic. This provides more gripping power in high traffic areas.
- Cushion - Engineered to stay plush year after year and will not flatten out over time.
- Floor Safety - The materials used in our rug pads won't stain, strip or mar any floor or finish, a common problem with low-quality rug pads.
- Longevity - Fewer, higher-quality materials make for a longer lasting rug pad.
- Sustainability - Our rug pads do not contain Phthalates and other toxins that can negatively affect indoor air qualities.
- All rug pads are cut leaving an inch off all sides so there is no overlap.
Call, email or chat for custom size rug pad pricing.
Why Do You Need A Rug Pad?
In addition to providing extra comfort when your walk on your rug, rug pads do so much more...
- Rug and Floor Protection - Rug pads help prevent irreparable damages, blemishes, and scratches to your floor while protecting floors from erosive dirt and debris that naturally accumulates underneath rugs. The use of a high-quality rug pad prolongs the life, beauty, and strength of your rug and serves as a protective buffer against everyday friction that eventually degrades the quality of your rug.
- Cushioning - Rug pads offer a comfortable yet durable buffer that provides a plush and soft area underfoot. Rug pads keep your rug anchored flat on its surface without bunching, knotting, or wrinkling. Cushioned pads also help block the transference of sound from your feet to the floor.
- Non-Slip Grip -Rug pads prevent stubborn throw rugs from slipping and sliding in high traffic areas. Non-slip pads are designed to adhere your rug to its surface in order to avoid bunching or knotting that could cause accidents or falls.
- Facilitate Airflow - Rug pads promote and encourage airflow between your flooring and rug. This allows for particles of dust or dirt to be easily swept up while vacuuming while leaving space for both your floor and rug to breathe. Proper airflow facilitation prevents debris build-up, which is essential in the conservation of flooring and the durability of your rug.
Superior Soundproof Qualities
- Superior Lock - is the best non-slip rug pad for noise reduction. Superior Lock combines a thick layer of felt with a non-slip natural rubber backing. It’s available in multiple thicknesses, however, we recommend going with our thickest size (7/16" thick) to maximize noise reduction.